Prospective authors are welcome to submit your research paper to CSTFM 2024 through the Online Submission System or send as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download the full paper template here: Full Paper Template
Abstract Submission (Presenters): Abstract Template
Full paper submission
1. The manuscript should be written in English including tables, figures, equations, and algorithms.
2. Only original papers will be considered. The manuscripts must not be previously published or accepted for publication elsewhere, must not be under review by any other conference or publication during the review cycle.
3. The research topic of manuscripts should fall into the conference scopes( refer to the CFP), and it is presented with logic and complete structure, relevant information, significant results and etc.
4. The accepted paper limits is 5-14 pages including all figures, tables, references and appendices.
1. The submitted abstract should contain a sufficient summary of the paper and outline of goals, results and conclusion, including conveying sufficient understanding when reading in isolation from the paper.
2. If your full paper is finished, you can submit your full paper to us directly, you don't need to submit an abstract first.