I am pleased to extend my warmest greetings to everyone participating in the 2023 International Conference on Smart Transportation and Future Mobility (CSTFM 2023) which will be held in Changsha, China on July 28-30, 2023.
Organized by the Tongji University, CSTFM 2023 will be commenced by creating an amalgamated global platform where enthusiastic researchers, policymakers, stakeholders, and intellectual scholars get together for a common purpose of identifying the challenges and issues in Smart Transportation and Future Mobility and sustainable methods to solve the particular issues by their combined research findings.
CSTFM 2023 will bring all participants a unique experience of stimulating, informative presentations and enjoyable networking opportunities.
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, I welcome everyone in attendance to enjoy the three-day journey!
Prof. Guoqiang Mao (Fellow of IEEE, IET)
Conference Chair of CSTFM 2023
Xidian University, China
At least one author of a paper should register and present at the conference. All the accepted and presented papers will be published in digital conference proceeding, which will be send to be reviewed and indexed by major citation databases such as EI Compendex, Scopus, CPCI, Google Scholar ect.
Excellent papers will be considered for special issues in International Journal of Transportation Science & Technology after significant extension.
Excellent papers with significant extension will be recommended to publish in Green Energy and Intelligent Transportation (ISSN 2773-1537), and submitted for review and indexing in Scopus and DOAJ.
Excellent papers with significant extension will be recommended to publish in China Railway Science (CN 11-2480/U) (ISSN 1001-4632).
Abstract Submission: April 15, 2023
Full Paper Submission: April 30, 2023
Abstract Submission: June 15, 2023
Full Paper Submission: June 30, 2023
Registration: July 15, 2023
Main Conference: July 28-30, 2023
Welcome Prof. Changle Li from Xidian University to join the Organizing Committee as Program Chair!
——Feb. 13, 2023
Welcome Prof. Yong Qin from Beijing Jiaotong University to join the Organizing Committee as Program Chair! ——Nov 6, 2022
Welcome Prof. Hamed Taherdoost from University Canada West to join the Organizing Comittee as Program Chair! ——Nov 1, 2022
2023 International Conference on Smart Transportation and Future Mobility (CSTFM 2023) will be held in Changsha, China on July 28-30, 2023. ——Oct. 20, 2022
Papers may address issues including, but not limited to the:
Advanced Public Transportation
Advanced vehicle safety systems
Air, Road, and Rail Traffic Management
Analytics and Optimization
Analytics for Intelligent Transportation
Artificial Transportation Systems
Automation and Robotics
Behavioral modeling in ITS
Big Data & Vehicle Analytics
Big Data and Naturalistic Datasets
Big Data and Vehicle Analytics
Challenges of IoT to Cybersecurity
City Mobility and Ecodriving
Cognitive and Context-Aware Intelligence
Commercial Vehicle Operations
Interaction Design for Analytics
ITS Field Tests and Implementation
ITS User Services
Local and regional planning
Management of Exceptional Events
Mobility and the Internet of Vehicles
Modeling, Control and Simulation
Prospective authors are welcome to submit your research paper to CSTFM 2023 through the Online Submission System or send as attachments to email@example.com
Please download the full paper template here: Full Paper Template
Abstract Submission (Presenters): Abstract Template
Full paper submission
1. The manuscript should be written in English including tables, figures, equations, and algorithms.
2. Only original papers will be considered. The manuscripts must not be previously published or accepted for publication elsewhere, must not be under review by any other conference or publication during the review cycle.
3. The research topic of manuscripts should fall into the conference scopes( refer to the CFP), and it is presented with logic and complete structure, relevant information, significant results and etc.
4. The accepted paper limits is 5-14 pages including all figures, tables, references and appendices.
1. The submitted abstract should contain a sufficient summary of the paper and outline of goals, results and conclusion, including conveying sufficient understanding when reading in isolation from the paper.
2. If your full paper is finished, you can submit your full paper to us directly, you don't need to submit an abstract first.